Monday, August 29, 2011

Breakfast!

A bunch of Pelicans on the Berg River have come to associate people in general as a source of fish - the fishermen on the river have long been a source of titbits in the form of discarded bits of fish - so you only need to stand on the bank near a jetty to have the whole family come over to check out the fast food facility.

I've been away for a while - apologies - spending more time than I enjoy in and around medical faci;ities. But now it's flower time in Aurora, so watch this space!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

Those are some BIG pelicans! I bet they could hold a bunch of fun in their big mouths!

Lachezar said...

I'm looking forward to the flowers, but I do like Pelicans so I'm enjoying your photograph today!
Pelicans always bring a smile...
Cheers Shelagh!

M.Lane said...

Marvelous photos as usual.....and I am so glad you are back posting!

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com